the more I monitor the screen the more mistake I make.



The thing that incredibly sucked my energy is monitoring the screen. The problem that I found is not only exhaustion but also have a bad performance of trading. Although I already planned all the trading, (entry, exit,) but I had been still monitoring it for all day. Which often brought a suffering to me. Watching a screen frequently make me a decision back and forth, cut loss to early, hurry to take a profit. I asked myself, "No monitoring was it possible?". I try to force myself by planed everything then close the screen and went to do other things, Waiting till the market close. The result was better, no more fatigue and stress. It's just a small change that turns my trading forever, Just close the screen.





Comments

Popular Posts